Zapoznaj się z naszym regulaminem
Regulamin korzystania z usług hotelu
The below Terms and Conditions specify the conditions of booking and rental of apartments by you (further referred to as “Guest”) through booking portals, directly, indirectly or in any manner with Dach Nad Głową Sp. z o.o. also doing business as Krakow Now, Krakow Teraz, (further referred to as “Company”). Making a booking or reservation creates a fully enforceable rental agreement between Guest and Company under conditions specified herein.
- The Company provides an entire apartment, furnished and fully equipped (the exact contents vary from apartment to apartment and are contained on each listing, however, the equipment may include entertainment equipment, domestic appliances, etc).
- The apartment is rented on a per night basis. A night starts at 2 PM and ends at 11 AM the next day.
- After making a booking, Guests obtain detailed information regarding receipt and return of apartment keys. Guests are required to fill in a Registration Card (stating their address and identity card number) and if the rental was not prepaid, to pay in full the rental fee.
- Guests are required to inform the Company by e-mail or by phone about their time of arrival no later than one day before the beginning of their stay. Information of Guest time of arrival is important as the Company must prepare the apartment, make beds and organize the transfer of keys.
- During the check-in procedure Guests are required to present their ID (photographic identity card or passport) and to fill in the Registration Card.
- Guests agree to abide by established quiet hours between 10 PM and 6 AM.
- The maximum number of people that may stay in the apartment shall not exceed the number specified during booking. If the Guest has additional people, beyond that specified during the booking or subsequently agreed upon in writing with the Company, the Company reserves the right to terminate the rental agreement with immediate effect and with no obligation to reimburse any amount corresponding to the remaining nights of rental, or to charge the Guest for any additional person(s).
- For reasons of safety and comfort smoking and use of illegal substances is strictly prohibited. This rule applies to the apartment, and the entire apartment building. Any breach of this rule will result in a charge to the Guest of 500 PLN.
- It is the responsibility of Guests to inspect the apartment on their arrival and notify the Company of any damage, missing or broken items. Failure to give the Company notice may result in the Guest being charged.
- The Company retains the right to require a security deposit of 500 PLN (credit card pre-authorization or cash) for any damages which may occur during the stay.
- Guests are required to keep the apartment, furniture, fittings and effects in the same condition as they were upon arrival. Guests will be responsible for making good any damage to the apartment or its contents, which has occurred due to negligence, willful damage or irresponsible behavior on the part of those occupying the apartment or their guests. Any damage to the apartment will be charged in full – Guests cannot buy back the damaged property. In circumstances where Guests have caused breakages and/or damages, they must notify the Company. It is forbidden to move furniture or appliances without the Company’s consent.
- The Company undertakes to remove any failures or defects of the fixtures and fittings, without undue delay and in any event not later than 24 hours after notice by Guest, unless the nature of the failure or damage requires a longer time of repair. The Company is not liable for any failure or interruption of services to the apartment or the building, including electricity, water, gas, internet, and other communications, including disruption or noise caused as a result of repair works being carried out in another part of the property. They shall not serve as basis for the cancellation of booking or change in the rental price. Where circumstances occur, which cannot be foreseen and result in damages which cannot be immediately removed, the Company reserves the right to offer a replacement apartment.
- In the event of force majeure, the Company reserves the right to cancel the rental agreement. This also applies to the circumstances in which Guests’ personal safety or the security of Guests’ property cannot be guaranteed for reasons other than depending on the Company. In such events Guests shall be refunded immediately, less the amounts for services that have already been provided.
- The Company do not accept liability or provide any insurance coverage for loss or damage caused to Guests or their possessions.
- In the event of loss of the apartment keys Guests will be charged the amount of 250 PLN.
- Pets may be allowed, with prior notice to the Company, in the apartment at the sole discretion of the Company. If allowed an additional fee of 50 PLN per night may be charged.
- The Company’s staff can enter the premises in the absence of Guests only in the event of a threat to Guests’ security, Guests’ non-compliance with the established rules or when the apartment is not left by 11 AM on the day of departure.
- If by 11 AM on the day of departure Guests have not left the apartment, the Company is entitled to enter the apartment in the absence of Guests and charge Guests an extra night.
- The apartments are only to be used as temporary or holiday accommodation. Organization of events, photo sessions, stag, bachelor, hen or bachelorette parties is not allowed.
- Guests must not sub-let the apartment or grant free use of the apartment to third parties.
- The staircase and other public areas may be monitored by security cameras.
- Earlier departure for reasons beyond the control of the Company does not entitle Guests to claim a refund for unused service.
- There is no extra charge for a child below 5 if the child sleeps in a bed with a parent/guardian and does not need extra bed linen. Nevertheless, Guests shall notify the Company of the child’s stay. The Company offers the possibility of lending a baby cot. The additional fee of 10 PLN per night is charged in such case and must be paid directly in the facility if not paid in advance.
- The Company reserves the right to not provide apartment keys to Guests if the Guest or their companions are under the influence of alcohol, intoxicants or behaving in an aggressive or irrational manner.
- The Company shall not be liable for any inconvenience related to: noise coming from other apartments or the street, construction or renovation works which may take place in the building, as well as outside etc. The Company is not liable for any failure or interruption of services to the apartment or the building, including electricity, water, gas, internet, and other communications.
- The Company does not bear any liability for claims resulting from personal accidents, injuries or death of Guests or third parties in the apartment during their stay.
II. Booking and Payment
- Direct booking – made on this website, by phone +48 730 056 056 (we are on Apple iMessage/Facetime Audio, WhatsApp and Telegram as well) or by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org requires prepayment by credit card in full or payment of the rental fee by transfer to the indicated bank account within 24 hours after receiving booking confirmation.
- If a payment is not made before the due date, the Company reserves the right to cancel the booking.
- Given the delays in liquidity for payment orders, Guests are asked to send payment confirmation by e-mail to email@example.com
- Guests may cancel a booking, however, the following refund rules apply: a full refund for cancellations made within 48 hours of booking, if the check-in date is at least 14 days away. A 50% refund for cancellations made at least 30 days before check-in. No refunds for cancellations made within 30 days of check-in.
- Should you decide to shorten your stay, this shall be notified to the Company at least 30 days before the date of arrival. If the Company is notified later, the rental amount will not be reduced.
- At any time, Guests can request a cleaning service for a fee of 120 PLN. The final cleaning surcharge is added to the rental price for each apartment.
- Upon Guests’ request, the Company can issue an invoice. In such case all billing information must be provided during check-in.
- The Company can cancel or change the booking only in the case of a force majeure. Force majeure shall mean any event of extraordinary nature, which could not have been prevented by the Company. It includes: natural disasters, seizure of the apartment made by the national authority, strike, war, riot or interruption of services to the apartment or the building.
- Guests have the right to submit a complaint if they consider the quality of the services provided by the Company unsatisfactory or deficient.
- Complaints should be made by e-mail immediately after noticing an insufficient level of service firstname.lastname@example.org
- Complaints will be examined as soon as possible however, no later than within seven working days.
IV. Additional Information
- When booking, Guests grant their consent to store and process their personal data in our data base. This data will be used solely for the purpose of booking, to facilitate further reservations and for internal marketing purposes, in strict accordance and compliance with the EU General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR). This data will not be disclosed or sold to any third parties without your prior advanced notice. Please note that your credit card information will be securly processed by Planet Pay Sp. z o.o., Jutrzenki 139, 02-226 Warszaw, Poland, PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. & Cie, S.C.A, 22-24 Boulevard Royal, 2449 Luxembourg or Stripe Payments Europe, Ltd., a company incorporated in Ireland and with offices at 1 Grand Canal Street Lower, Grand Canal Dock, Dublin. Your reservation information is securly procesed by Smoobu GmbH, Woennichstr. 68/70, 10317 Berlin, Germany.
- Any disputes arising out of or in relation with these Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Polish law. The proper legal venue for resolution of any such dispute is Krakow, Republic of Poland